£33,000 to £35,000 DOE
This is an office-based role, which will involve acting as an expert focal point on vehicle construction and repair. As the technical expert you will assist in the resolution of complaint escalation handling for cases of the technical repair nature. Providing full investigations and liaising with repairers, engineers and customers. Giving advice, recommendations and resolutions to closure to the Customer Liaison Team. Carrying out root cause analysis on complaints regarding repair quality issues and reporting back findings to the Customer Liaison Manager.
- To review cases of complaint involving technical vehicle construction and repair issues and provide guidance and recommendations on the best course of action.
- Exceeds required work speed and volume targets whilst maintaining minimal error rate and understands the importance of accuracy.
- Systematically monitors customer satisfaction, anticipates important customer needs and helps customer to define them.
- Provides customers information relevant to their needs and takes personal responsibility for resolving customer service issues.
- Plans and implements workflows in ways which make the best use of resources.
- Invests time in helping staff become more efficient and accept more focused and effective ways of working.
- Consistently looks to improve revenue or reduce costs in own area.
- Visible and approachable, acknowledged as first port of call for ideas and support.
- Actively builds and maintains working relationships based on respect and trust.
- Acts with integrity, words and actions match, keeps promises.
- Addresses any negative impact of data leakage with business partners and customers.
- Understands the need for industry awareness and helps to promote.
- Adapts easily and rapidly to changes in market needs and business planning priorities.
- Pulls together information from a number of different sources to better understand a situation and its context.
- Welcomes opportunities to learn and develop.
- Acts resourcefully and decisively to find the best possible solution.
- Make significant decisions or take actions where required.
- Analyses failures in an attempt to prevent recurrence.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of own area of expertise, acting as a key source of knowledge in this field.
- Handles large quantities of complex technical information effectively.
- Experience of planning and KPIs.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives within a challenging result orientated environment stop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and good analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in the use of MS office systems.
- Experience of dealing effectively with customers, clients, regulators, and third parties
- Carrying out specific projects from time to time as directed by the senior Management Team/Directors.
- Report to: Customer Liaison Manager
- Hours: Average 38.5 per week, Monday to Friday, plus one in four Saturdays (8:30 - 12:30).
- Location: Wellingborough.
- Team size: Circa 10 - 15 handlers.
- Travel: Occasional travel will be required to attend client meetings and to our office in the Hull.
- Equipment: Company will provide laptop and mobile phone.
- Holiday: 22 days, plus statutory bank holidays.
- Benefits: Employee benefits scheme on completion of probation period.
- Free parking.
- Close to shops and amenities