HR/Business Admin Apprentice
£5.15 per hour
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- Assist with production and circulation of new starter paperwork.
- Support HR Advisor with daily HR tasks.
- Maintain accurate employee records.
- Produce leaver documentation.
- Provide administration support in relation to disciplinary/grievance meetings.
- Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA.
- Adhere to Company policies and procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with the company's values.
- The completion of duties as required from time to time by the HR Advisor and HR Manager.
- GCSE maths and English, grade C or above
- IT competent (Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/Outlook).Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate professionalism, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A focused and self-motivated approach to work.
- No HR experience is required.
Reports to: HR Manager
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday
Holidays: 21 days, plus statutory bank holidays.
Benefits: Westfield Health Benefits Scheme on completion of probation period, Pay review on completion of probation period, Free food days, Company events, Free fruit day, Free parking, Close to shops and amenities.
Please follow below link to apply Business Administration Apprentice working within HR Department - Find an apprenticeship (findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk)