Network Performance Analyst
To be responsible for the performance management of a designated region of repairers, working alongside members of the team. Building relationships is very important in this role and must be sustained at all times.
- Management of day to day bodyshop performance of KPIs, capacity, breaches, complaints, league tables based on balance score card (mainstream and triage), cancellations, conversion, CSI, cost and on-holds.
- Liaise with designated handler/s within Claims Progression with a view to resolving escalated queries. Refer upwards to Regional Business Manager (RBM) as required.
- Assist CLT on rejections/reallocations, especially when the repairer is at fault.
- Liaise with a designated RBM with whom you will work closely on managing the repairers in your territory. There may be the possibility of your requirement to visit the site with the RBM.
- Utilise Nucleus and Retina for data analysis and reporting.
- Set repairer KPI targets.
- Provide reporting as required.
- Advise and book repairer visits into RBM's diary where repairer performance management needs to be addressed.
- Attend repairer meetings with the RBM and/or repairer to discuss and improve performance.
- Identify and bring to the attention of the RBM and line manager any cause for concern around the potential failure of repairer business continuity.
- Receive and store RBM audits into Nucleus, along with other required documentation, eg, insurance certificates, credit checks, leakage audit report, etc.
- Source and propose new repairers to Network Manager where you have identified whitespots in service provision.
- Provide advice and systems/process training to new repairers during first few weeks.
- Assist Department Administrator as required on system management, mailshots, Docusign, etc.
- To receive incoming calls and emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner.
- To ensure the accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising our management systems so as to provide comprehensive audit trails.
- Promote data security in and outside of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards. Manage complaints in line with policy.
- The completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team.
- Adhere to stated Company Policies and Procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our clients' values.
- To promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times.
- be a good decision maker.
- have the ability to apply logical and analytical thinking.
- have Good planning and organisational skills.
- have the ability to produce good quality reports
- have the ability to manage and achieve improving results
- have the ability to work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives.
- be able to build and maintain relationships.
- be able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy.
- have first class communication and telephone skills
- have a commitment to providing a first class service
- have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- have GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
Reports to: Supply Chain Business Manager
Hours: 38.5, Monday to Friday, plus one in four Saturdays (830 to 1230).
Holidays: 21 days, plus statutory bank holidays.
Benefits: benefits scheme on completion of probation period. Free parking. Close to shops and amenities.