Customer Service Advisor
To provide professional administrative support within the Claims Team and to Company Management/Directors. As Customer Service Advisor you will deliver the highest possible standards of customer service, be able to follow individual brand requirements and directives, ensuring that service level agreements and performance targets, both on an individual and team basis are maintained. The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for deployment, management and progression of motor claims relating to vehicle accidental damage, from initial contact, to repair handover and after-care as required, keeping in close contact with the Bodyshop/Insurer and Customer throughout the repair process to ensure all SLA's are maintained and adhered to.
- Ensure that you are kept fully up to date with SLA's.
- Ensure that you are aware and understand the KPIs the repairers are to adhere to as a Vizion member.
- Ensure accurate processing and deployment/reallocation of claim notifications to repairers via rules driven in house management system with in SLA.
- Ensure hire sheets are recorded and updated correctly to ensure costs to the business and clients are kept to a minimum by constant management of hire periods.
- Provide investigative feedback on any queries to the company and their clients where necessary.
- Progress customer claims within the company's management system ensuring they are actions within internally agreed SLA's.
- Ensure daily tasks are managed within agreed SLA's.
- Management of day-to-day Bodyshop performance of KPIs, breaches and cancellations.
- Responsible for building relationships within the repair network to ensure smooth transition of customer repairs from start to finish.
- Act as a first level point of contact for repair network members, clients, customers and team members and provide progress update as required.
- Receive incoming calls and emails and act promptly, dealing with all enquiries or actions in a professional manner.
- Monitor personal and general inboxes and action emails within a timely manner.
- Record all client issues and feed back to your Line Manager, Network Performance Analyst and the Management Team where necessary.
- Assist with any reporting requested for analysis and management of the Department/region/client.
- Liaise with designated Network Performance Analyst and any of the departments to seek assistance and resolution where required.
- Work towards achieving targets set on a daily/monthly/annual provided by your Team Leader/Line Manager.
- Assist with other advisors caseloads as and when requested to ensure full service provision.
- Ensure that claims data is maintained and kept fully updated with information from all sources in a timely manner.
- Ensure you provide accurate and detailed recording of all information utilising our management systems so as to provide comprehensive audit trails.
- Promote data security in and out of the business at all times, strict adherence to DPA and information security standards.
- Adhere to stated company policies and procedures and carry out all duties in a way which is consistent with our client's values.
- Completion of duties as required from time to time by the Management Team.
- Marriage complaints in line with policy ensuring full and in-depth information is captured and logged to enable full reporting on Expressions of Dissatisfaction.
- Ensure that you process and resolve expressions of dissatisfaction within FCA guidelines and internal/external SLA's.
- Promote our business and that of our clients by providing exceptional and friendly service at all times.
- First class communication skills.
- Accurate data input skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines, targets and objectives.
- Able to work as part of a team as well as autonomously to a high level of accuracy.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good decision maker.
- Commitment to providing a first class service to customers and repairers.
- Customer focused.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
Salary Increase: 3.5% pay increase to be implemented on 1st April 2022 for this role
Hours: 37.5, Monday to Friday, plus one in four Saturdays (830 to 1230).
Holiday: 21 days, plus statutory bank holidays.
Additional 1 day holiday for your birthday
Benefits: Employee benefits scheme on completion of probation period including 24/7 GP service and free counselling sessions.
Close to shops and amenities